Sunday, June 21, 2020

Steel Punch Origins: Rise Of Gideon Soundtrack



Five years ago I made a video game soundtrack inspired by Streets Of Rage 2 called Steel Punch. Then I made Steel Punch 2: Gideon's Revenge. Then came Steel Punch 3: Ladies Night. Then there was Steel Punch 4: Waking Maria. I thought I was finished after making Steel Punch 5: Brokenhearted City. Well, last week I was making a song and the idea of the main villain, Gideon, popped into my head. I wanted to make something that traced his beginnings. So here is Steel Punch Origins: The Rise Of Gideon.

See, Steel Punch is a series of video games that exist only in my head. All the heroes and villains and characters have not been drawn or written down by me so when I listen to the songs I can easily imagine what is happening. Maybe one day I'll at least write out the story. All the titles link to the soundtracks if you want to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment